Rostov–on-Don is proud of its rich history and if you wish to get acquainted with it you are more than welcome to visit numerous museums of the city:
• Cultural and Exhibition center of DGTU is a unique exposition, which has been collected and composed by the devoted Rostovites during the last 25 years.
• Rostov Museum of Local Lore is one of the largest museums in the south of Russia covering the history of the region from ancient times up to present days.
• Rostov Museum of the Railway Engineering will reveal more than 100 years history of the railroads and give a chance to travel by the retro train.
• Rostov Museum of the Modern Fine Arts took its place in the cultural life of the city in spite of its recent opening.
• Rostov State Museum of Fine Arts exhibits the masterpieces of Kramskoy, Aivazovsky, Levitan and other masters.
• Historical Park «Russia - My History» represents more than 900 units of multimedia interactive equipment, 3D – reconstructions of the major battles and a unique cupola cinema hall.
• Rostov Museum of Cosmonautics. Its collection consists of the unique exhibits including the rarest «Souz» ТМА-10 – the main landing module used during the expedition to the ISS commanded by Fedor Yurchikhin.
• Sholokhov Center is a branch of M.Sholokhov Museum-Reserve, a venue where various exhibitions and cultural and education projects dedicated to the history of Russia and Don Cossacks take place.
For museum visits please contact our manager:
Tel.: +7 (863) 291-89-23
Е-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org